My name is Sarah and I am a sewing addict! Here are five quick things you should know about me.
1. I have been sewing for over 15 years now.
2. I have a BA in Apparel Design from Ball State University.
3. I try to sew as much as possible. I make a large portion of my own clothing.
4. I am very much into historical costuming, and I regularly attend the Ohio Renaissance Festival and Bristol Renaissance Faire.
5. My goal is to one day open a shop at the Ohio Faire. But until then I have two Etsy shops that I am working hard to make successful so that I can be a WAHM!
I started this blog to record all my sewing projects but it has grown vastly from there. I now use it to share my sewing adventures and project ideas with others. I hope you enjoy!