- Today is incredibly gloomy. The forecast called for thunderstorms from noon-6pm.
- It really did rain that long too. :(
- No fun.
- It is season premiere week and that makes me excited!
- Really excited for the return of Glee!
- Horsehair for hems is the most amazing thing since sliced bread right now.
- I went to Jo-Ann's on Saturday and Sunday for the patterns sale.
- Both times I had my Gingher scissors in my purse that I needed to drop off to be sharpened and both times I forgot all about them.
- I have to go back again to get buttons for Eric's vest and double fold bias tape.
- Eric and I are going to be at the Ohio Renaissance Festival this Sunday.
- I will be wearing my peacock dress.
- If you see us say hi!
- It has been awhile since I had a giveaway.
- I really want to have a giveaway.
- I also really want to stash bust my patterns.
- Here's what's up for grabs.
Simplicity 4589 Size RS 14-22
Simplicity 4885 Size RS 14-22
Simplicity 3837 Size RS 14-22
Simplicity 3850 Size P5 12-20
McCall's 5820 Size RR 18W-24W
McCall's 5480 Size EE 14-20
All patterns are brand new and uncut. I am giving all 3 of them away to 3 lucky winners. Each winner will get their choice of which ones. Entry deadline is Friday, 9/23, at 5:00 PM (EST). Winners will be announce that evening.
To enter you must:
- Be a follower of my blog.
- Leave a comment with you top two choices.
- Earn a second entry by posting about the giveaway on your blog. (leave a separate comment with the link)