1. My Coke Rewards is awesome. I have been doing this for a few years now and I love it. I have gotten so much great stuff from them this past year including a really nice toaster oven, 5 magazine subscriptions and 2 photobooks off of Snapfish. I have several people who used to give me their caps and such until I started talking about all the great stuff I got. Now they are doing it too.
2. While I may have a biased here because I sell Mary Kay. The Timewise Miracle Set is still one of my favorite products. I think my skin may actually fall off my face if I stop using it and I am not willing to test that theory.
3. I spent a large portion of 2009 stuck in the world of Sookie Stackhouse. It started with season 1 of HBO's True Blood and then moved on to the book series by Charlaine Harris. If you haven't read them I highly recommend it. They are not my usual sort of reads but they are very enjoyable.
4. My most guilty pleasure this past year has been the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo. I love the drama. I love the fashion. I love Brad. I love Taylor. I love Rachel.
5. My friends introduced me to this website and I have been addicted ever since. The Pioneer Woman is smart and funny. She has great recipes, stories and pictures about her life on the farm. Everyone should check out her site at least once. She even has a cookbook out now.
6. Peggle! Oh this has been a major addiction for me and many others this year. Eric and I play it on our X360, but you can get it just about anywhere. It is from Popcap games. It's sorta like Bust a Move and Plinko all mixed together. I can and have sat and played this game for hours.
7. Our Netflix subscription has been a source of never ending entertainment. I have over 400 movies in my queue currently. It has taken me awhile to get on board the Netflix train since I used to work for Blockbuster. But now that I am I think I may stay for a bit.
8. Emergen-C is a life saver! It is a vitamin pack that you add a little water to. While it is not the worlds best drink, it sorta tastes like Kool-Aid without the sugar, it has helped me minimize getting sick this past year. I drink to packs a day. You can get it in a variety of different flavors and you can go to the website to get free samples. Woot!
9. I love football! More over I love the Colts! Now I am not one of those girls who doesn't know squat about it. I do! So when I say I love football I mean I looovvvve football. Jeff Saturday is my favorite Colt. He's their center, the one who snaps the ball to Mr. Peyton Manning. It's unfortunate that we decided to give away our last two games but we will not hand the playoffs over to the Chargers like we have in previous years. I strongly dislike Philip Rivers, the Chargers QB.
10. My favorite scent this year is Mary Kay's Bella Belara. It is a fresh fruity floral blend. I wear it just about everyday. You can order it at my website! ;)
Now that I have shared mine, what were your favorites of 2009?